Hotfix 1-05 – Following the “hot” Hotfix 1-04 patch earlier this week, Cyberpunk 2077 has continued to release the patch Hotfix 1-05 for XBox and PlayStation.
Immediately after the release of Hotfix 1-04, CD Projekt RED (the developer The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt) There is information that will immediately release a major patch after 7 days, ie Hotfix 1-05 has just been released today.
Show Hotfix 1-05 Priority to fix errors on PlayStation and Xbox, the PC company said it will be released later.
The following is a list of changes.
- Jackie will not disappear during the mission The Pickup or The Heist.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from landing helicopters during missions Love like Fire.
- Fixed the issue where Takemura was not calling during the mission Play it Safe.
- It is not possible to activate the same line twice during a quest Big in Japan.
- Fixed the issue where Delamain spawned backward at the end of the quest Don’t Lose Your Mind.
- Saul can now reach the carriage in “Riders on the Storm”.
- The Fast Traveling before the Tyger Claws clash will not interrupt the progress of the quest I Fought the Law.
- Fixed bug that prevented progression in the quest Ghost Town if the player loads the autosave file, if this file is created when the Raffen Shiv arrives.
- Fix the error of not receiving new calls or messages if the task Happy Together defeat due to combat.
- Elizabeth Peralez will stop behaving excessively on calls after her job offer is turned down.
- The Misty and Jackie scene should now be normal after leaving Viktor’s clinic.
- Wakako’s lines will not be blocked after completing the quest Search and Destroy.
- Leaving Stefan on mission Sweet Dreams will not prevent the other characters from calling you.
- Brick detonators will display correctly for the player to detonate or interrupt.
- The lift doors will function normally again during mission The Heist.
- Saul had no problem getting out of the cars Riders on the Storm.
- Fix not getting calls or messages anymore after running too far away from Frank in War Pigs.
- Jackie can now leave the factory after the battle is over during the mission The Pickup.
- Fixed an issue with Militech reinforcements not appearing if the player drove too quickly through the gate during the mission Forward to Death.
- Fast-forward time while in the club on duty Violence will not cause game progression errors.
- Fix the errors at the start of the quest Gig: Getting Warmer…
- Fixed an issue where no calls or texts were received after quitting halfway through a task Pyramid Song.
- Fixed the issue where Delamain’s core could have been corrupted when the player entered the Core room during the quest Don’t Lose Your Mind.
- Fixed bug with Delamain not appearing or doing nothing outside of Afterlife during mission The Heist.
- Fixed object jam Talk to Viktor at Ripperdoc’s residence.
- Fixed an issue where the bouncer could not speak with the bouncer in front of Lizzie The Information.
- Add a description for Don’t Lose Your Mind in the mission log.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from saving games, using fast travels, and talking to other NPCs after loading a saved game file when Frank called during a quest. War Pigs.
- Fixed an issue where Panam stopped calling until the mission I’ll Fly Away is completed.
- Fixed the bug where Dum Dum followed V after the quest The Pickup completed.
- Increased NPC’s response times while in hiding.
- Adjusted the number of shots required to shoot down civilians at a long distance while fighting.
- Fixed an issue where Delamain images were incorrectly displayed during calls.
- V’s mouth will close after entering the room during the mission Where is My Mind.
- Fix some UI overlap errors.
- Your appearance V will appear better in the inventory view.
- NPCs will appear faster in the quest area in Stadium Love.
- Add some warm tones to the HDR feature.
- Fixed the NPC’s T-standing bug in the quest Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Just Say No and Gig: Hot Merchandise.
- Fixed a bug after using braindance with the potential for head loss in a third perspective.
- The silencer symbols will not lose the picture displayed in the inventory.
User interface (UI)
- Fixed a bug where weapons still kept traces on the screen.
- The menu for the chest will not be immediately disabled (if opened for the first time after getting out of the vehicle).
- Fixed a bug where using the fast travel station caused the top right-corner task log button to fail.
Performance & Stability
- Multi-faceted stability enhancements, including bug fixes.
- Explosions outside the display edge will have an explosion.
- [AMD SMT] Optimize threads/cores by default for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen processors (CPUs). 8-core, 12-core, and 16-core CPUs will be unchanged. This change is the result of a partnership with AMD after independent testing between AMD and CD Projekt RED showed that the performance boost is only happening on 6-core CPUs or less.
- Fixed Raw Input collection error.
- Removes the use of AVX scripts and fixes game crashes that occur when Prologue play ends for computers with CPUs that do not support AVX.
- Debugging the debug board to prevent features that could lead to crashes or inability to perform tasks. Temporarily not supporting mod community.
- Ray-traced reflections are no longer glare when compared to the medium.
- Fixed an issue that crashed the Steam Overlay interface when shutting down the game.
- Removing memory_pool_budgets.csv file does not connect to the complete game and has no effect (an extra file is only used to estimate the memory used and the developers … forgot to delete it, does not affect the game).
Intended for Console
- Enhance image sharpness with Chromatic Aberration and Film Grain turned on.
- The setting will not be returned to default after some game segments have been replayed.
- Fixed display errors that occurred during mid-transition The Heist and Love Like Fire.
- Refine the look of some cars.
- [Xbox] Activating Synaptic Accelerator at the beginning of a battle will not end and affect the player’s health bar display.
- [Xbox] The game no longer has an unresponsive error when logging out of the profile and at the same time the console disconnect message appears.
- The remote connection request will appear again due to an error appearing early on when resetting the game settings.
- Fixed a bug that could drop the elevator shaft at Mega building H8 during the mission Automatic Love.