BloodRayne revived under the new name Terminal Cut Edition includes 2 popular game parts of the classic 3rd person shooter series.
Last June, fans of the classic 3rd-person shooter series BloodRayne received very interesting news, that the cult series will be back this year under the direction of publisher Ziggurat Interactive works closely with the Terminal Reality developer team. This partnership aims to update and bring the BloodRayne game to a new generation of gamers on more modern gaming platforms. An extremely surprising thing happened is that the game BloodRayne 2 will also receive a similar update, and both games will be “reborn” under the version name “Terminal Cut”. . Gamers are said to be able to personally experience these two classic games on November 20.
First released in 2002, the game BloodRayne tells the story of the thrilling adventure of a mixed-vampire girl named Rayne. As a member of the Brimstone Society, Rayne carries the responsibility of fighting the supernatural forces and the Nazi faction in the 1930s setting. family conflict with Rayne. In this game, Rayne’s father and his other half-bred children together form a church called Cult of Kagan, with a plot to take over the world and open a new era for the Ma. Vampire.
Although BloodRayne is not a series that caused a lot of buzz in the gaming community, these games have attracted a loyal fan base. That is the reason that after nearly a decade of absence on the market, the series can still confidently return to Terminal Cut Edition.
Unlike the flashy remake of the game Demon Souls for the Playstation 5 platform, Terminal Cut Edition for the two titles BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 will not have too many changes in terms of graphics. according to what we saw in the release trailer. The publisher Ziggurat himself has also confirmed the nature of this updated version for two games. However, the list of improvements that Terminal Reality developers bring to them is also very notable:
- BloodRayne: Terminal Cut will support resolutions up to 4K, or more specifically, 3840 × 2160.
- Improved anti-aliasing quality up to 4x.
- The cutscenes in the game are enlarged, becoming sharper.
- Support for modern controller models with Xinput API functions.
- The game’s lighting processing system has been updated from the ground up, so the lighting effects data in the game will be completely processed.
- The game engine has been updated and improved, allowing textures to be displayed at native resolution without compression.
- Effects in the game such as reflection, water surface, fog and shadow are all improved.
- For BloodRayne game: The game is fully voiced with the interface translated into English, French, Italian and Spanish.
- For BloodRayne 2 game: The interface and subtitles of the game are translated into English, French, Italian and Spanish.
Terminal Cut versions of the games BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 will appear on the Steam and GOG stores. While we don’t yet know what price they will be sold at, the publisher of the game says that those who already own the original versions of them will receive the Terminal Cut version as a one-to-one update, completely freeway.