Besides the Google Play 2020 Awards, the App Store Best of 2020 Award is an event to honor the best apps of the year on the Apple store.
Apple recently announced the App Store Best of 2020 award-winning apps. In which, 10 announced apps and games have brought changes to a healthier, easier life this year.
The award-winning products are judged on the basis of high content quality, innovative design, usability, and innovative technology. Applications all have a positive cultural impact, are useful, and pervasive in the user community.
Phil Schiller, director of Apple, said: “From around the world, we have seen remarkable efforts from many of the best developers and products in 2020. These top 10 products represent investment, continuous improvement, values for the developer’s life to bring meaning to life ”.
Specifically, the list of app products and games winning the App Store Best of 2020 award is as follows:
- The best app of the year: Wakeout! by Andres Canella
- IPad app of the year: Zoom of the zoom
- Mac App of the Year: Fantastical by Flexibits
- Apple TV app of the year: Disney +
- Apple Watch app of the year: Endel
- iPhone game of the year: Genshin Impact by miHoYo
- Game on the iPad of the year: Legends of Runeterra by Riot Games
- Mac game of the year: Disco Elysium by ZA / UM
- Apple TV game of the year: Raw Fury’s Dandara Trials of Fear
- Arcade Game of the Year: Sneaky Sasquatch by RAC7
To commemorate the honor of these 10 apps, the Apple designer designed the icon trophy for the App Store award full of creativity and meaning. This cup is made of 100% recycled aluminum, with an image of the letter A and green background – the logo for Apple. The product name is engraved on the back of the cup.